DUFOUR

Architect Pierre Langerock built this neo gothic castle in 1906 for Francois du Four who was the major of Turnhout. The Du Four family used it as summer house. After WWII it became a rest home for diamond cutters. Since 1989 the caste has been owned by Juul Mermans who is restoring the castle and park.
BACK / BACK TO VARIOUS CASTLES / NEXT