The keep of de Filee is now part of a farm. The history of this keep goes back to the 13th century. In 1380 it was property of Jacques de Goenes. A year later it is in the hands of the Gesves who would keep it until the 16th century. In the 18th century it goes through marriage to Lannoy. These days it is property of the family Degeye. The keep was built at the end of the 13th or the beginning of the 14th century. It was several times remodeled. The other farm buildings were added in the 19th and 20th century. The keep is private property but can be viewed from the public road.