This castle–farm was erected in the 17th century by the family Polchets. It faces what is now the ruin of the castle of the Counts of Namur at Montaigle. The four rectangle towers and the massive entrance gate give this building a robust view. The baron of Coppin added a high profile interior décor to this castle-farm in the 18th century. This Baron de Coppin was a member of the temporary first government (1830-1831) and later he became governor of Brabant. Today it is a cultural center and it is still a fully working farm.