This castle was the first time mentioned around the year 1500. Investigation of the cellar shows that the walls are very thick and date back to feudal times. That medieval house was demolished and replaced by a 16th century castle that was about half the size of what we can see now. It was Knight van Raedt who enlarged the castle in 1650 and he also added the tower. Spread throughout a lovely park that surrounds the castle there are seven beautiful statues made by the famous sculptor who was a pupil of P.P. Rubens, Lucas Fayd'herbe. The castle is private property and inhabited by the Count Le Grelle. The Count opens his domain on certain occasions to the public.