DE LA POSTERIE
This castle used to be a relay point for the postal transport between Brussels and Luxemburg. The current castle was built on the foundations of this older building in 1870 by baron Edouard Monin-Rendeux. The castle was designed by architect Baron de Bethune. The castle has more then 25 rooms is situated in a beautiful park. It is currently property of Mister Pierson who maintains the estate perfectly. Parts of the castle can be viewed between the many trees of the park surrounding the chateau. The castle is situated along the N4 in the village Courriere.