This chateau can be found in the hamlet Hastiere-Lavaux. It was build in Louis XV style for the Bodest family between 1750 and 1789. The castle was in 1789 occupied by Colonel Kleinenberg. It was redesigned in 1790 for Baron Ferdinand Marie Couturier de Vlotte. The reason for this redesign and restoration was the marriage between Baron Ferdinand Marie and Baronnes Marie de Villenfagne de Vogelsanck. The de Vlotte family would keep the castle in the family until the late 19th century. The next one to move in was Count Gilles Brunet d'Evry. The sisters Augustines de Dijon move in in 1903. A certain M.R. Van Maderghem buys the castle in 1919 and he sells it on his turn to Baron Paul de Giey in 1954. In 2001 it was bought by the current owners the Colinet family. So this chateau is private property but can be viewed from the public road.